Why Ship With Us?
So How Does It Work?
What We Include
Determined by the number of bottles in the shipment and destination zone, our all-in-one fulfillment rates include:
- Cost of shipping via common courier (UPS & FedEx)
- Adult signature add-on, required for shipping any alcohol
- Courier surcharges for fuel, residential delivery and delivery area
- Standard shipping materials: corrugated cardboard outer box and pulp laydown trays. Multiple carton sizes available.
- Pre-shipping labor: processing labels and pack slips, pairing orders including custom notes, order collateral (tasting notes/inserts, etc)
- Picking wines, carton assembly and packing orders
- After-shipping labor: re-routes and delivery intercepts in transit, assisting with checking delivery attempts to prevent returns, damage claims, courier correspondence, processing returns and reshipments
- Use of our direct-to-consumer permits, as needed. See our Direct Shipping States list for current states available
Courier integration with UPS & FedEx offers total visibility tracking on packages throughout transit.
Comprehensive tracking confirmations to your customers with your own logo and customized messages
Point-of-sale Integrations for seamless order submission and tracking. Our system currently offers integrations with OrderPort, WineDirect, ShipCompliant, Bloom Wine, Commerce7, VineSpring (V3), WooCommerce, Shopify and Figure.
Custom packaging, canned wine and specialty sizes also available.